[QGIS-Developer] issues.qgis.org not working

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jan 26 04:33:46 PST 2021

On 1/26/21 11:45 AM, Andrea Giudiceandrea wrote:
> Hi all,
> it seems the Redmine old issue tracker at issues.qgis.org, which also stores
> the old issues attachments, is currently not working properly.
>
> Trying to access https://issues.qgis.org/ the servers responds with HTTP/1.1
> 301 Moved Permanently,
> but the new location is always the same https://issues.qgis.org/ leading to
> a redirection loop: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Mmm, strange. I just updated the cert last week, and we saw that apache was not responding and we restarted apache and all was fine.

Has somebody been working/changing something there?

I just tried:
- to NOT let it be proxied by cloudflare
- to NOT add 'RequestHeader set X-Forwarded-Proto "https" '
but that did not fix anything...

Others?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde