[QGIS-Developer] Bug fix campaign and QA regression tests

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:00:00 PST 2021

Hi,

With the work from QEP-180[0][1] funded by a QGIS Grant, we have the
quality assurance infrastructure in place and we are now ready to test the
methodology.

One of the workflows [2] aims to help to test the implemented fixes.

This being said, If any developer working on bug squashing feels that a
particular fix would benefit from some extra testing on several platforms,
let's talk and prepare it.

We are setting things up to test Windows 10, Ubuntu 20.04, Mac OS Big Sur
as prioritary platforms, and ubuntu 18.04 and Mac OS Catalina as
secondary platforms.

Best Regards,

Alexandre Neto

[0] - https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/180