[QGIS-Developer] Issues running Grass r.plane

Sylvain POULAIN sylvain.poulain at giscan.com
Sat Jan 30 23:07:08 PST 2021

Hi Luke,

Setting a region in Grass is really important.
In Grass tools :
- there is a panel tab where you can adjust region named "Region",
- you can also use g.region.multiple.raster from module tab,
- a shell is present in module tab to use grass commands.

In processing toolbox, setting region is embedded in tool.

Regards,

*Sylvain POULAIN*