[QGIS-Developer] Algorithm and Code

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 00:12:35 PDT 2021

Hell Milos,

QGIS is open source, so all the code is available, in this case om github.
You can find the code for most processing tools in this folder of the
source code:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/src%2Fanalysis%2Fprocessing

Search for qgsalgorithmpoligonize and qgsalgorithmpolygonstolines.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto
User Support
www.qcooperative.net