[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Bug with GeoPackage and Expressions?

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Jul 28 22:47:44 PDT 2021

Il 29/07/2021 07:30, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> Can you fill a bug for this? The expression compiler in QGIS should not
> forward it to ogr/gpkg/sqlite in this case.
>
> Matthias

The Query Builder documentation [1] states that:

"The filter is made at the data provider (OGR, PostgreSQL, MSSQL…)
level. So the syntax depends on the data provider (DateTime is for
instance not supported for the ESRI Shapefile format)"

So I think the reported behaviour is expected.

Regards.

Andrea

[1]
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html#query-builder