[QGIS-Developer] PyQt issue when building QGIS with python

Vincent Cloarec vcloarec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:42:02 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Since few days, it is not possible for me to build QGIS with python
binding. I've got this error and many others like this:

FAILED: python/plugins/db_manager/ui_DlgExportVector.py
cd /home/vincent/dev/building/build-QGIS-Debug/python/plugins/db_manager &&
/home/vincent/dev/sources/QGIS/scripts/pyuic_wrapper.sh /usr/bin/pyuic5
/home/vincent/dev/building/build-QGIS-Debug/output/lib
/home/vincent/dev/building/build-QGIS-Debug/output/python
/usr/bin/python3.8
/home/vincent/dev/sources/QGIS/python/plugins/db_manager/ui/DlgExportVector.ui
-o
/home/vincent/dev/building/build-QGIS-Debug/python/plugins/db_manager/ui_DlgExportVector.py
An unexpected error occurred.
Check that you are using the latest version of PyQt5 and send an error
report to
support at riverbankcomputing.com, including the following information:

  * your version of PyQt (5.14.1)
  * the UI file that caused this error
  * the debug output of pyuic5 (use the -d flag when calling pyuic5)

Any direction I can explore ?

Thanks

Vincent