[QGIS-Developer] PYQGIS - OpenGL in QgsPluginLayer

Eric Younkin - NOAA Federal eric.g.younkin at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 3 10:02:11 PST 2021

All,

This is very useful, thanks.  The S57 driver does appear to give the layers
by names that I recognize:

INFO: Open of `C:\collab\dasktest\data_dir\13238_FFF.000'
      using driver `S57' successful.
1: DSID (None)
2: LNDARE
3: LNDELV
4: SBDARE
5: UWTROC (Point)

I've found the QML format spec here
<https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/appendices/qgis_file_formats.html>,
but is there any guidance on starting from scratch?  Thanks again for all
the help.

Eric

--
Eric Younkin