[QGIS-Developer] SVG icons in QGIS

jrmorreale_ml at enoreth.net jrmorreale_ml at enoreth.net
Mon Mar 8 02:58:59 PST 2021

Hi,

I'm digging this up as it doesn't seems that QGIS shows to the user the possibility to have user-defined tags and how to create them.  It means that most users are missing it.

To give more exposure to this feature, it would be great to ask the user if the SVG should be edited to add all the tags.

regards,
jean-roc