[QGIS-Developer] Qgis Plugin Approved

Francesca Stendardi francescastendardi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:45:34 PST 2021

Hi everyone! I am using the plugin "Geotrace" in Qgis 3.16.3 to get the
layers of structural elements of some geological sheets. Specifically I am
using the above plugin to get stereonets and rose diagrams. The plugin
works perfectly, but I can not see the legend of the various plots
obtained. Anybody could tell me how it is done?

Best regards,

Francesca