[QGIS-Developer] Questions about QGIS plugin sales

jeferson da Silva jeferson77722 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:08:25 PDT 2021

Hello,

My name is Jeferson and I have a company in Brazil called Trindade Company,
which map cities with Drones and recently created a plugin and interfaces
for QGIS, for urban taxation, do tax calculations automatically and
synchronize with a bank of data. My question is, can I sell these plugins?
How can my company be a representative or partner of QGIS?
Attached images of the plugin and interface.
QGIS Version: 3.18.2

*Jeferson da Silva de Jesus: Agricultural technician, majoring in Systems
Development Analysis.*
*CEO from Trindade Company. *
*WhatsApp: +55 71 99261-9642*