[QGIS-Developer] Changelog Time for 3.22

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon Oct 4 03:51:07 PDT 2021

Hi changelog contributors,

I've been reading through the changelog entries, checking grammar and
readability, and noticed that many entries refer to PR. Given that the
target audience of the changelog is more than just developers /
contributors, would anybody be unhappy if I changed PR to something like
"feature" or "function"? So an entry that currently reads "This PR
allows users to ..." would change to "This feature allows users to ...".

Regards, Frank.