[QGIS-Developer] applying an SLD to a WMS layer

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Tue Oct 26 02:58:04 PDT 2021

Hello,
We have been developing web apps that allow the user to download the
selected extent and data layers as a QGIS project file. Many of the layers
are hosted by the government as WMS services. We are wondering if anyone
has looked into the possibility of applying an SLD style to a WMS layer in
QGIS. We were hoping to be able to edit the *.qgs file programmatically. We
would be interested in sponsoring the effort depending on the level of
effort required, assuming it is even possible.
Best,
Kurt

--

Kurt Menke