[QGIS-Developer] applying an SLD to a WMS layer

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 04:43:59 PDT 2021

Hi Jorge,

WMS Server can process SLD  provide in a GetMap Request.
QGIS Server is able to apply an SLD to a layer and provide the resulting
image. The SLD can be provided through the SLD_BODY parameter or the
SLD parameter for linked file.
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/server_manual/services.html#qgisserver-wms-getmap
This capability is mainly exploited by web clients

René-Luc