[QGIS-Developer] load Dynamic Properties - QgsProviderGuiRegistry

rnathreddy at sanasw.com rnathreddy at sanasw.com
Fri Sep 10 21:23:25 PDT 2021

Hi!,

With Mr. Nyall's support, I was able to overlay the vector file
(Trajectory) onto a DEM file in the 3D View window.

Now trying to configure (Terrain properties) using the "Configure"
command from 3D View window. But when we click the Configure command the
appliation is crashing after throwing the following error:

   "..\..\..\src\gui\qgsproviderguiregistry.cpp(106) :
(QgsProviderGuiRegistry::loadDynamicProviders) [41836ms] No dynamic QGIS
GUI provider plugins found in:"

Can any one help me to resolve the issue?

Regards
Raghunath