[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] Developer support channels

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Tue Sep 21 06:32:16 PDT 2021

It seems implicit in the discussion that you are only considering open
protocols for which there is first-class open source software, client
and server.  Maybe I missed that earlier, but I wanted to say it
explicitly.

I've been using matrix for similar purposes in other communities, and
it's been reasonable.  Often bridged to IRC or (not-open) Telegram.

I don't really have an opinion on invite-only.  It does strike me as
unusual.