[QGIS-Developer] Changelog Time for 3.22

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Sep 26 02:51:11 PDT 2021

Hi All

Since we are in feature freeze now,  can I ask you all (especially
contributors of new features to) please clean up your entries in the
changelog - lots of them need tidy ups to be presentable for the changelog.

https://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.22/

Even if you didn't develop features, it would be great if you are able to
contribute improvements to make the changelog readable. If you need any
help, contact myself or Charles (charles at kartoza.com).

Thanks!

Regards

Tim