[QGIS-Developer] Time for db manager to become an "opt-in" plugin?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:08:34 PDT 2022

Hi,

Sorry for the long waiting. I have made a functionality matrix for db
manager and possible alternatives. I am not sure if all is correct so
please feel free to edit or comment.

After your edits I will create the migragion feature requests.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

A segunda, 11/07/2022, 08:11, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>