[QGIS-Developer] Building from source: Missing /src/core/qgsmeshcalcparser.hpp

Paul Burns paulburns at simplexity.com.au
Tue Aug 16 23:53:02 PDT 2022

I am attempting to build my qgis solution now that I have all my
dependencies installed and the root CMakeLists.txt is parsing. Using
QtCreator and Qt5.15. Target = windows.

Qtcreator compiler Output complains with:

AutoGen error

Info error in info file

"D:/e-qgis-qt515/build-QGIS-Desktop_Qt_5_15_2_MinGW_64_bit-Debug/src/core/CM
akeFiles/qgis_core_autogen.dir/AutogenInfo.json":

The header file "BIN:/src/core/qgsmeshcalcparser.hpp" does not exist.

In /src/core there are no qgsmesh... files at all.

In my (D:/e-qgis-qt515/QGIS) /src/core/mesh, there is

qgsmeshcalcparser.yy, but no qgsmeshcalcparser.hpp

Any ideas please?

Thanks Paul