[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Latest development version of QGIS as a .msi standalone installer ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Aug 24 23:50:32 PDT 2022

On 8/24/22 16:23, Régis Haubourg via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Do you have opinions on such a much ?
> (that would require to stress translators so that we don't brake translations for a too long time for such an important landing page )

No strong opinion,I just wanted to help someone, who complained that it was not visible that we do not support Windows7 anymore...

If you think the google strategy will work: go for it :-)

If you give me a hint when it is merged, I'll update the transifex strings.
If you wait until the github-build/action is done, this will not be necessary anymore (I think?)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde