[QGIS-Developer] Plugin approval (new plugin uploader, ICEtool)

Evrard Arthur arthur.evrard.pro at orange.fr
Wed Jan 19 01:22:43 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

QGIS user and teacher for some years now, I would like to share a plugin with
the community.

I'm not sure to understand the full process for a public release, is it directly
related to plugin approval ?

If so, I would be gratefull if somebody can give a look at my plugin. This
plugin allows to easily compute theorical ground temperature of an urban design
from ground description, building and vegetation layers. With it, you can test
and justify urban design choices to limit urban heat islands.

Link to the plugin:

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ICEtool/

Link to Github:

https://github.com/Art-Ev/ICEtool