[QGIS-Developer] Could anyone share the token setup for the backport bot?

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Sun Jun 5 07:54:50 PDT 2022

Hi all,
I'm trying to set the backport bot up again in the GeoServer project.
Seeing that you have it running, I copied over the set up, and indeed,
it seems to be working fine for us as well (thanks!).

One difference still outstanding is the github token being used,
I've set up the common "secrets.GITHUB_TOKEN"
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/blob/main/.github/workflows/backport.yml#L18>
but
I see QGIS
is using a customized one
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.github/workflows/backport.yml#L18>
.

I'm guessing a personal token associated with the
https://github.com/qgis-bot user,
probably set up in order to customize/restrict the set of actions
that the action can perform...

Could anyone share the configuration of said token (privately I presume)?

Cheers
Andrea