[QGIS-Developer] HOWTO INSTALL QGS ON LINUX WITH PROVIDER TO ORACLE SPATIAL

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jun 20 22:42:28 PDT 2022

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING THIS :-)

It is some time ago, but I did a write up of the process for CentOS some time ago:

https://zuidt.nl/blog/html/2015/10/12/build_qgis_master_with_oracle_provider_yourself_on_centos7.html

You need to adapt it for Ubuntu but it contains (I think) enough pointers if you are already familiar with compiling QGIS for Ubuntu..

HOPE THIS HELPS ;-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS: why 20? should you not aim for 22? as that is the latest LTR?