[QGIS-Developer] Time for db manager to become an "opt-in" plugin?

SIGéal sigeal at sigeal.com
Thu Jun 23 07:21:31 PDT 2022

Hi,

+1 for improving QGIS UI consistency !

I recently posted a feature request about "Update SQL Layer" dialog
which IMHO should be non modal : https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/49091

Reading this discussion, I tested further browser functionnalities and
came to the conclusion that "Execute SQL" dialog should also be non modal.

And I also wonder why these dialogs could not be included in the Browser
non modal window, similarly to what is done in DB Manager.

Just my two cents...

--
Christophe Damour