[QGIS-Developer] Accommodations for the Contributors meeting in Florence

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 30 07:24:12 PDT 2022

Hi all,

In the wiki page
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributors-Meeting-in-Firenze
please fill in CX-single for a single room, or CX-double if you can
share the room with one other person.

We have booked all available rooms at the CX-Place:19 single and 5
double rooms. We are aware that that may not accommodate all people, but
in case you are too late (meaning all rooms are already taken), please
organize accommodation on your own.

Thanks and looking forward to see you in Florence,

Andreas