[QGIS-Developer] WFS3 API POST PUT Methods

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:52:51 PST 2022

Hi QGIS devs,
I'm testing the API REST interface for updating a WFS3 and I verified that
the new/modified feature had to be expressed in geojson format in EPSG:4326
coordinates regardless of the SRID of the served layer. I verified the
behaviour with QGIS server 3.16 LTR and latest 3.22

Is this an issue or a feature due to compliance to OGC or RFC7946 standards?

Anyway I found this behaviour very uncomfortable because it obliges to
perform preliminarly unaccurate reprojections from javascript/python
clients.

Best regards.
Enrico Ferreguti.