[QGIS-Developer] New plugin in QGIS. It would be possible ?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue May 10 06:27:42 PDT 2022

Ola Leonardo

The problem with your email is that it does not pose a specific question so
it is difficult for anyone to know how to respond. Maybe it would be good
to join the QGIS Portuguese mailing list who I believe also welcomes
Brazilian Portuguese speakers and you can discuss what you are trying to do
there more easily.

https://www.qgis.pt/como-participar/

Regards

Tim