[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Upgrade/Update Inquiry

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:17:26 PDT 2022

Hi,

It's important to know what is the current version you are using and what
is the version you want to update to. I would suggest using 3.22 LTR.

Nevertheless, both 3.22 LTR and 3.26 versions should be retro compatible
with most 3.x versions.

Best regards

Alexandre Neto
User support
www.qcooperative.net

A quarta, 5/10/2022, 06:22, John Bingco via QGIS-Developer <