[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS QT6 meeting minutes

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Mon Apr 3 08:12:19 PDT 2023

Hi,

I just wanted to advertise that I'm working on builing python binding
for QGIS with Qt6/PyQt6 . It's here : https://github.com/troopa81/QGIS/tree/build_qt6_ci_pyqt

This is still draft, there is a lot of hacky stuff and commented code
but I managed to build bindings for all modules and run
sucessfully some tests (not all).

I hope I could propose a WIP PR by the end of the week so we could
discuss about this.

Regards,
Julien