[QGIS-Developer] Approval and Maintainer-Change of ORSTools-Plugin

Jakob Schnell Jakob.Schnell at heigit.org
Tue Apr 4 06:46:20 PDT 2023

Hey,

thanks for your response.
Yes, we are able to edit our plugin details on https://plugins.qgis.org.

The list of owners there correctly has  "heigit" as the plugin owner.

This, however, doesn't seem to directly correspond to the information on the
plugin page itself, which states a Maintainer and Collaborators.

We'd like to change the Maintainer Information on the plugins page, since it's
no longer correct.

Best regards,
Jakob Schnell