[QGIS-Developer] sip-build takes too long to complete

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Apr 5 09:56:49 PDT 2023

Hi,

While working on building QGIS python binding with SIP 6/PyQT6, it seems
to me that it takes more time than my classic setup (SIP 4.19.25/PyQT
5.15.7) but no as much as you describe.

You can try to downgrade your SIP version. I'm also on debian testing
and current python3-sip version is 4.19.25). Did you install it with
pip?

Regards,
Julien