[QGIS-Developer] Custom functions does not automatically load

Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Luke.A.Catania at erdc.dren.mil
Mon Apr 10 17:37:25 PDT 2023

I wrote a custom function that accesses the area of the feature and adjusts the label accordingly.   After I clicked on Save and Load Function I see my functions category and the functions and can use them in the expression tab, but when I close QGIS and start it again, the function is not automatically loaded.  I have to go to the layer properties and open the expression assigned in the label properties and click Save and Load Function and select apply/ok.  This is not gonna work for me since I need this to work automatically so when I create an installer for my software this function works for everyone.