[QGIS-Developer] Temporarily disable map canvas right click showing Copy Coordinates

Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Luke.A.Catania at erdc.dren.mil
Wed Apr 12 17:46:41 PDT 2023

I have an event filter on the map canvas that performs a commit during feature editing when right clicking on the canvas.  While this performs the commit, it then pops up Copy Coordinates.  I don't want the user to see this.  I want my mouse click event to be recognized and not have QGIS use it to popup the Copy Coordinates.  Is there a way to call QgsMapTool.deactivate on that built in tool just for this instance and then reactivate it?