[QGIS-Developer] Autocomplete python code in QGIS compiled

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:40:33 PST 2023

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 02:13, matteo via QGIS-Developer
<qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> maybe that's a silly question, but with all the self compiled QGIS
> versions that I have (3.22, 3.28, master, ecc) QGIS is not
> autocompleting the code, not in the console, editor, Processing script,
> macros, etc etc.
>
> With the QGIS 3.22, but again the version seems not be the problem,
> installed from packages, the autocompletion works as expected.
>
> Is there a parameter in the cmake that I have to adjust or is this
> behavior expected?

It was broken -- but has been fixed by Jürgen and is all working now.

What we need now is someone with some insight into how the 3rd party
.api files in https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/qsci_apis
were generated and how we can update these to recent library
versions...

Nyall