[QGIS-Developer] QgsSnappingConfig.reset() segfault on server

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:44:14 PDT 2023

I found that it happens only if QgsProject.setInstance(project) was called
before. Now I see the warning in QgsProject.setInstance():
"calling this method can have serious, unintended consequences, including
instability, data loss and undefined behavior. Use with EXTREME caution!"

Maybe there should be /Transfer/ in sip?

I used QgsProject.setInstance(project) as a workaround to the problem
with temporary XXXXXX_styles.db remaining open. Any idea how to use it with
EXTREME caution?

Radim