[QGIS-Developer] Are standard processing post-execution scripts not supported in QGIS3?

Alister Hood alister.hood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 03:17:06 PDT 2023

Hi,
This is included in the documentation:
17.28. Pre- and post-execution script hooks — QGIS Documentation
documentation
<https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/training_manual/processing/hooks.html>

But it seems to me that although ProcessingConfig.POST_EXECUTION_SCRIPT
and ProcessingConfig.PRE_EXECUTION_SCRIPT exist in QGIS3, they're actually
not used for anything.  Is this right, or am I missing something?

Note that the code in the examples seems to be for QGIS2 (although even
there it doesn't work in Windows, unless I switch from shutil copytree to
distutils.dir_util copy_tree).

Thanks,
Alister