[QGIS-Developer] Blocknames in DXF export

Simon Gröchenig groechenig at zt-gis.at
Wed Jun 21 04:15:34 PDT 2023

Hi list,

I am trying to use tthe native:dxfexport algorithm in a python plugin and I am looking for a way to modify the blockname from symbolLayer0 (and counting) to a custom name. I identified that these blocknames are created for layers with categorized renderers.

Is this somehow possible with QGIS 3.30/3.32?`

If no, would it be technically feasible to implement (possibly funded)? Maybe using categorized renderer labels?

Here is an excerpt of a dxf file containing a blockname (section "  2" indicated bold and with arrows):

INSERT

  5

97

100