[QGIS-Developer] Enhancing QGIS Development and Security Features Proposition

B. De Mezzo benoit.de.mezzo at oslandia.com
Fri Nov 3 02:11:24 PDT 2023

Hi Rhea,

same as Johannes "I am in no way able to officially answer but maybe I
can give some thoughts and rhetoric questions":

* QGIS is not designed to handle such security restrictions, it is not
its purpose

* the best way, IMHO, is to limit its network accesses by using
dedicated security software as selinux for linux or advanced firewall
configuration for windows

* the best to discuss these features is "to create QGIS Enhancement
Proposals at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues."

Regards.