[QGIS-Developer] Introducing the Kontur team

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Nov 12 12:50:11 PST 2023

Dear QGIS Developers and Interested Lookers On!

As you are hopefully aware, the PSC has allocated funds to help us get our
new website made, awesome and deployed.  We ran an open call[1]  for
interested parties to apply, which was published on the blog and on the
QGIS News Feed. During our PSC meeting on November 7, the PSC agreed to
appoint Kontur [2] to carry out this work.

They will no doubt be in communication with you all as they progress with
their work. I just wanted to extend the invitation to anyone who wants to
collaborate with the Kontur team, or even just follow along with the work
they are doing, to join the Matrix room which we have set up for this
purpose.

Best regards

Tim

[1]