[QGIS-Developer] Mac-Package for QGIS 3.34.0: Problem with GDAL/GEOS-Version

Elstermann, Mike Mike.Elstermann at itc-halle.de
Wed Nov 15 23:10:23 PST 2023

On QGIS for Mac, only GDAL version 3.3.2 and GEOS 3.9.1 are currently available in the latest QGIS 3.34.0. When can we expect the new GDAL/GEOS versions in the Mac-Package? The reason for my request is that GDAL drivers for newer geo formats (e.g. geoparquet) are missing and the "Multi Union" plugin does not work because it requires at least GEOS 3.10.

 Thanks in advance! Best regards, mikeE.