[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Nov 27 01:24:04 PST 2023

Hi Tim,

For the workflow, that sounds great, thanks a lot!
I agree only breaking changes should go "the long way" and for simple fixes
and improvements we should just get them done with low overhead.
Going forward with a small QEP for the license sounds very good.
Regarding the metadata, I would suggest we use the ids from
https://spdx.org/licenses/.
So for the usual QGIS plugin case, that would be

    license=GPL-2.0-or-later

On another note, I just added a couple of tickets to the backlog, I am not
able to estimate the size of them, so if they are too complicated, just
don't prioritize them.

Thank you and best regards
Matthias