[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Julien Moura julien.moura at oslandia.com
Mon Nov 27 03:41:09 PST 2023

Hello,

Thanks again for the technical work and improving the workflow.

+1 for the lazy consensus on non breaking changes.

Regarding the license topic:

+1 for the metadata field with a spdx license. But take care, it's not
so easy to a have an exhaustive list. Maybe we should move to the PyPi
classifiers since plugins are Python packages and there is already a
work on maintaining a metadata ecosystem, including tooling to check it
(pip install packaging).

Are we okay with the step back to only a non-blocking warning?

Regards