[QGIS-Developer] Unapproved Style in QGIS HUB

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Nov 29 12:29:44 PST 2023

Hi Antonio

It's me! (and a few others) that review. My apologies, there is a long
standing issue that the notification of style updates go to spam and I
can't 'untrain' the rules (despite trying many times).

I think your proposal makes sense that authors can self approve after the
initial review. Lova could you help us to implement this workflow?

Regards

Tim

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 6:46 PM Antonio Locandro via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wondering who is in charge of approving new/update styles in the hub? I
> had one style "aviation" which I updated and now it is no longer visible as
> it is marked pending for review, I uploaded a new version today also trying
> to trigger the review since it has been a bit long.
>
> Probably would be good to have some way to update styles without going
> through a vetting procedure which is good for new styles but a bit
> cumbersome for updates.

​

Tim Sutton
Kartoza Co-Founder