[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Documentation writer - Report

Selma Vidimlic selma at kartoza.com
Fri Sep 1 07:58:43 PDT 2023

Hi all,

 This week, Tim and I created new tasks for me to work on. We started with
the oldest open issues. You can check my project board
<http://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/projects/4#card-90159349>, and
if you think that something else should be there, please let me know.
Considering that those issues have been open for too long and some of them
are not quite clear to me at first sight, I spent most of my time this week
trying to figure out what needs to be done and I think I'm ready for next
week.

Anyways, here are PRs that are still open:

   - "Add GIS File" action (Metasearch plugin)
   <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8491>
   - Updated screenshots for Module 10. Online Resources (Training Manual)
   <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8483>
   - Policy choice added in the Layer Properties
   <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8447>

Pull requests that are merged this week:

   - https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8489
   - https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8462
   - https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8441

Have a nice weekend,