[QGIS-Developer] PDAL compile on bookworm?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Sep 11 08:11:13 PDT 2023

On 9/10/23 23:39, Jürgen E. Fischer via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> On unstable installing libunwind-16-dev helped - didn't dig any deeper.

Cool, yep that works on bookworm also! Well, libunwind-15-dev you get there.

Then I can compile/test/install pdal. Thanks!

One more question ;-)

After pdal install: if I try to compile QGIS 'WITH_PDAL', ccmake find the PDAL_BIN, PDAL_CPP_LIBRARY and PDAL_INCLUDE_DIR

But NOT the PDAL_UTIL_LIBRARY.

Any pointer to where that is supposed to point to?

Regards,

Richard