[QGIS-Developer] LTR version info in version.txt?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:29:11 PDT 2023

On Wed, 13 Sept 2023 at 16:23, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/scripts/mkversion.py
>
> I think it is used for the about box. Juergen is handling this

Thanks Richard! I think I got confused because my local LTR build is
hitting up the https://version.qgis.org/version.txt instead of
https://version.qgis.org/version-ltr.txt
<https://version.qgis.org/version.txt> , and I can't see anywhere in
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/release-3_28/src/app/qgsversioninfo.cpp
where the url is changed from version.txt to version-ltr.txt.

Is this a manual thing done during packaging?

Nyall