[QGIS-gh-user] Hello, first virtual meeting on July 2 at 7pm

Enock Seth Nyamador open at enockseth.co
Wed Jun 29 02:26:40 PDT 2022

Hello QGIS lovers,

This took longer than expected but here we go! We have been hanging out
around @qgisghana group on Telegram and our numbers have been growing.

We are planning to have our first virtual meeting on July 2, 2022 at 7pm
GMT (not Ghana Man Time :D). Call link will be shared in the morning.

Agenda is flexible: meet for briefly approx. an hour,  have a couple of
presentations and demonstrations, get to know each other, next steps and
etc .

The success of this first meeting will also help our planned future
monthly meetings on every  first Saturday of the month at 7pm too.

Have a great week.

--
Best,
-Enock