[Qgis-psc] Re: [GRASS-PSC] New project sponsorship - was Re: [Board] Project Sponsors for Incubating Projects

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Apr 8 01:21:14 PDT 2008

Markus Neteler ha scritto:

> but that doesn't address our needs. We want to collect small
> money donations first which aren't under level regulations.
> Think "donate button".

Agreed. Fro QGIS most of the money we collected came through small and
very small donations. In addition to providing resources, this has also
important side effects, IMHO, making people feel they can be of
practical help, even if they are not CEO of large firms.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc
Noi ci troviamo con parecchie difficoltà con NGI http://www.ngi.it/