[Qgis-psc] svn access for Richard Duivenvoorde

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 10 07:00:09 PDT 2008

Right. It was unclear to me where the GUI translation belongs to. Because the
link to the translators corner is under 'For Developers' in the wiki page.
While in the organigram, the GUI translation is in the community sections.

Provided Otto agrees, I'm going to move the link to the GUI translation to
the 'Community Resources' section and will point people that send translation
files to Otto.

Regards,
Marco

--