[Qgis-psc] Re: problems with the doc mailing list?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Apr 23 11:09:00 PDT 2008

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:57:53 -0300
"Tim Sutton" <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> +1
>
> Do you not have admin rights? We should try to get you added to admin
> list if we can....I will only have time to do this on friday probably
> - hope that ok.

yes, friday would be ok and admin rights would be fine, too - also for the
future. We simply use the docs list as it is - no problem for now. I already
administrated servers before, but I am not very experienced with mailing lists,
only set up a few but never had to change/fix anything and don't want to damage
the doc list, so I can wait.

thanks
 Otto