[Qgis-psc] Re: problems with the doc mailing list?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Apr 23 11:28:06 PDT 2008

Hi

Ok I think I confused what you wanted - I see that you and Gary and
already list admins for the qgis-doc list (and not me). If you cant
make the changes you need through the mailman admin interface, I think
you will probably need to ask Frank or one of the fine folks at OSGEO
central to help you.

Frank my apologies if I always pick your name out the hat and please
let us know if there is a designated person who we should be talking
to for this kind of thing.

openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com